Book Your Rides Below!
Dear Riders and Friends,
Thank you for considering our sleigh rides for your family or group however large or small. Please see our schedule, availability and capability to book horse drawn rides by using any of the reservation links from our web site. There are links on this page, a reservation calendar toward the bottom of the home page, or the reservation link at the bottom of this information section. If you don’t see any times suitable for you please let me know via email, and I’ll do my best to work with you.
Please be sure to book ASAP as our rides tend to fill up ahead of time.
Here are some details re our sleigh rides:
- Rides are approximately 1/2 hour long.
- We provide hot chocolate and s’mores at the campfire where you may stay as long as you like.
- Kids 4 y/o and younger may ride free on a parent’s lap. No reservation needed for kids 4 y/o and younger.
- Group rides are held with or without snow.
- Group rides are set at 6 currently and will be increased in the reservation system to allow 10 passengers if there isn’t enough snow to take the sleighs. This is because the wagon holds more passengers. If you have a party larger than six, you can book back to back rides i.e. 2:30 p.m., 3:00 p.m. If there doesn’t see to be much snow, email me and I will merge your group of up to 12 people into one ride so you will be together.
- Private two person rides will become available on the reservation schedule once there is sufficient snow to book.
- If there isn’t sufficient snow for rides by the end of February, private rides will be added to the calendar and we will host rides with or without snow.
- Gratuity is added before checkout. We count on your contributions to help sustain our farm and our rides.
Thanks for your patience using the reservation system. We need to use a reservation system so we can get people safely on/off the horses & horse drawn vehicles and without the distraction surrounding payment and paperwork.
Sent from my horse’s back